Wednesday, October 18, 2006

When Life Happens, Blogging Doesn't



It seems like I posted only yesterday, but I guess not! I've been busy with the Good (Aurora's Senior Portrait, and a new Terry Pratchett book ), the Bad (car and cellphone trouble) and the Ugly (trying to bring a project in under deadline at work).

BUT -- Aurora's pictures are going to be lovely, Mr.Pratchett has outdone himself once more, everything has been fixed, and we may make the deadline yet; so everything came out OK in the end.

In spite of everything, knitting continued! I'm on row 51 of the hood of the Rogue.

While I was in the mountains with WonderBoy, I took an afternoon to wonder into Asheville (what a fun place!) and indulged in a little stash enhancement:

I'm thinking of making this with the yarn. The fabric may end up in a quilt, or in something for Aurora to wear.

Also while in the mountains, I finished the socks at the top of the post. It's my first real pair of socks (not slippers, not Christmas stockings, not booties -- socks!) and I love them. I hope to wear them with my hiking boots this weekend.

I'm off to tackle row 52!

No comments: