Saturday, December 15, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

It turns out that having an empty nest doesn't necessarily mean lots of free time... but things are back under control now. So here 's some of what I've been up to, knitwise:














I finished the Dale of Norway sweater for WonderBoy (Whew!) and several pairs of socks. I did this pair toe-up using Charlene Schurch's Sensational Socks as a guideline; and Jitterbug yarn. Love those Jitterbug colors! Love the yarn, too, for bulky socks.


















I also finished the Mountain Stream scarf for my Mom. This was my first lace project and I was amazed and pleased at the outcome. So was she, I think!











To complete my reenty to Cyber Space, I've joined Ravelry. "Fidget" was taken, so I reverted to a screen name I've used on other occasions. "DancesWthRabbits", in memory of our late and beloved pet Scooter Rabbit, who actually did enjoy dancing!

No comments: